Welcome to Best Debt Relief Companies
Are you buried in debt, but don't know where to turn? You're not alone. We know how frustrating it can be. There's good news though: With debt problems being more common now than at any time before, there are numerous companies ready to help with your credit card debt relief. Unfortunately, not all of them are reputable, and not all of them are going to give you a good deal.
So we've narrowed down the top 3 best debt relief companies that can help eliminate your debt. All 3 companies provide absolutely free, no-obligation evaluations, so you can find one that offers the best options for your needs:
- Numerous accolades and awards, including a best-in-class 5-star rating by Top Consumer Reviews for 2016.
- Over 650 five star reviews on Customerlobby.com
- Good standing member of the Online Business Bureau and American Fair Credit Council.
- Unlike many companies that accept settlements on your behalf (which is against the law in some states), CuraDebt always lets you approve the final settlements and will advise you on what's best based on your unique situation.
- Fully FTC compliant, with one of the largest teams of licensed negotiators, attorneys, and CPAs.
- Many different options to choose from, including: debt settlement, debt negotiation, credit card debt relief & tax debt.
- Monthly fee is nil for their in-house program and there is no fee in advance for delivering results.
- Company offers both consumer credit counseling and debt settlement programs as a means of ensuring that their counselors have prior experience with debt consolidation.
- Attorney fees to aid with the resolutions are included in the fees and at no additional cost to the clients.
Note: A minimum debt of $10,000 is required. Residents from the states of CO, CT, GA, ID, IL, KS, ND, NH, SC, VT, WA, WI and WV are not eligible.
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm EST
Saturday: 10:00 am to 2:00pm EST
Or CLICK HERE to visit their website and complete their short contact form. One of their representatives will contact you soon for your free in-depth consultation. Learn how much you can save and get all your questions answered